Cinema Box for IOS & iPhone [pgyer]
The Cinema Box HD is not available in the App Store but you can download it manually. However, the process is not as simple as for android users but following the listed below steps, you can easily get this diverse and amazing app on your iPhones or iPads.
- To install the cinema Box HD on your iOS, you will need to sign-out from your App Store and iTunes for the time being through the settings menu.
- Once you have signed out, go for the downloading link for Cinema Box for iOS below.
- After downloading, open the app on your iOS.
- The app will ask your permission for installation. Hit the install button and wait patiently as the installation process will take a few minutes.
- Open the app on your mobile phone. You will get a message to sign in to iTunes and App Store, you have to hit the cancel button.
- Before you start using the app, you will need a username and password.
- The app has provided universal login details which can be used by many users simultaneously.
- You can use the following details; USERNAME: email@example.com and PASSWORD: Playbox77 or you can also use these details; USERNAME: firstname.lastname@example.org and PASSWORD: Cinema01 for login.
- You can then log in to iTunes and App Store using your Apple Id.
- Remember you will face glitches and will be diverted back to the home screen if you use the Cinema Box Hd app without signing out form your iTunes and App Store.
- In order to use the Cinema Box without any issues, you will have to sign out from your iTunes and App Store account.
- The app itself is pretty stable but you may face some issues and that is why it is recommended to sign out.
- You can now enjoy hours of free entertainment of online movies and videos in your iOS.